Sunday 16 May 2010

25 Facts About Me

Oh, dear. I don't know why I'm doing this, really, but I've seen other bloggers do it, and I thought it could be fun and a nice way to get to know fellow bloggers. So, here's 25 random facts about me.

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?

Closed. I only open my closet when I need clothes.

2. Do you take the shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
No.

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked in.

4. Would you either be attacked by a bear or a swarm of bees?
Neither option sounds appealing, but I guess a swarm of bees. If there's water nearby, that can save you.

5. Do you have freckles?
No.

6. What is your biggest pet peeve?

People who molest their books with dog ears.

7. Have you ever peed in the woods?

Yes. *awkward look*

8. Do you ever dance when there's no music playing?

No. I need music to dance.

9. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
I used to, but not anymore. It's icky. I mean, other people touch them.

10. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Sure. But not every guy can wear pink, in my opinion. Allowed - pink shirts, pink ties. Any other pink thing on a guy would look funny to me.

11. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?

I alternate between all three sauce possibilities, but I haven't eaten at McDonalds for a while. I try to avoid junk food. (I wonder how long this can last...)

12. What is your favorite food?
Italian food. Anything Italian - pasta, lasagna, gnocchi, you name it.

13. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Quite a few, actually. I could mention 5: 10 Things I Hate About You, The LOTR trilogy (I am making it count as one), Pride and Prejudice (2005), Notting Hill, The Phantom of the Opera (2004). But I love many movies, so I really only named the first 5 that came to my mind.

14. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?

No.

15. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?

Not even if you paid me an insane amount of money.

16. Can you change the oil in your car?

I can, yes. Once you've done it, it's pretty easy.

17. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Not yet. *goody-goody smile*

18. Ever ran out of gas?
No. I always make sure I have enough gas.

19. Are you lazy?

Not in general, but I have my moments. I love lazy summer Sundays. I make pretty much all of my Sundays between June and August lazy. I read all day and do nothing else.

20. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?

I was mostly a princess. One time I was a clown, but that felt very uncomfortable, so I quit the clown costume for good. Once, I was an old guy, actually. That was fun. For a girl, I looked like a pretty decent old man.;)

21. How many languages can you speak?
My mother tongue (Slovene), English, German, and a bit of Spanish and Italian.

22. Who is better....Leno or Letterman?

Craig Ferguson!!! Come on, it's Craig all the way. How can you resist the Hot Mess from Loch Ness?

23. Do you sing in the car?
Pretty often. My car doesn't have a radio, so I get bored.

24. Ever eat a pierogi?
What's that? Well, obviously not.

25. First concert?

A boy band had a concert, and I was 12. I better mention my favourite concert so far. Within Temptation in 2008.

4 comments:

Julie P said...

Very nice! Way to jump feet-first into the blogosphere!

Sa Toya said...

I lurved reading this...think I'm gonna do one myself :D

Glad to get to know you!

Dakota said...

AHAHAHA @ number 6! I've read a few of these and the ones I've read nobody has ate a pierogi!!!! jeez :) looking forward to more posts!

Irena @ This Miss Loves to Read said...

Thanks for the comments! Hehe, pierogi. I checked what this is, and it's boiled or baked dumplings. Now we know, haha.