Thursday 27 May 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award

Wow, I received an award: The Versatile Blogger Award! I'm really happy about it! I received this award today, 5/26/10, from Julie at Reading Without Restraint. Thank you, Julie!

When you receive this award, you must share seven things about yourself and then pass it on to 15 blogs you have recently discovered that you enjoy!

First, seven (random) things about me:
1. My favourite ice-cream flavour is mint ice-cream with chocolate chips.
2. I like to read fanfiction.
3. My favourite season is autumn.
4. My favourite band is VAST.
5. I have a soft spot for brooding baddies.
6. My favourite movie is Edward Scissorhands by Tim Burton.
7. Men with Scottish or Irish accents make me drool.

I chose 10 bloggers because I don't follow many blogs just yet, I'm getting there. Now, the blogs I chose are:
Jen's Corner
Bookworm1858
Bookalicious Ramblings
Bookworming in the 21st Century
Book Chick City
The Bookshelf Sophisticate
Read.Read.Read.
Life After Jane
The Story Siren
Paper, Pens and Lipgloss

2 comments:

Bookalicious Ramblings said...

Congrats and YAY, thank you! :D

The Insouciant Sophisticate said...

Thanks for the award and congrats on yours!