Wednesday 2 June 2010

May 2010 Reading Stats

Hey! May was an interesting, yet difficult month for me. I was sick a lot, and very busy, too, but there were good days, of course. Hopefully, June will be a better and also a more sunny month. I think that most of May was cloudy and sometimes rainy. Ugh.

Anyway! Let me proceed to the reading aspect of May. The most important thing that happened in May is the fact that I joined Blogger!!! Yay! I am now a proud book blogger thanks to my friend Suzana at Bookalicious Ramblings. I'm really glad she convinced me to start my own book blog - I love it!!!

WHAT I READ IN MAY 2010:
1. Searching for Pemberley by Mary Lydon Simonsen
2. The Musician's Daughter by Susanne Dunlap
3. Remarkable Creatures by Tracy Chevalier
4. Rumours by Anna Godbersen
5. Envy by Anna Godbersen
6. The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield (re-read)

BOOKS I BOUGHT:
1. Searching for Pemberley by Mary Lydon Simonsen
2. The Musician's Daughter by Susanne Dunlap
3. Remarkable Creatures by Tracy Chevalier

BOOKS I RECEIVED:
1. Anne Elliot, A New Beginning by Mary Lydon Simonsen (gift from the author)

THE BEST BOOK I READ IN MAY:
I am only counting those I read for the first time and it's definitely Remarkable Creatures by Tracy Chevalier. Still, I was lucky in May because all the books I read very really great to read.

That's it for May. Cheers!

2 comments:

Julie P said...

I hope June has more sun in the sky for us in the Pacific NW too! Hope you have a fantastic month...

Bookalicious Ramblings said...

Massive YAY for you starting your own book blog - that was definitely the best thing about May! Glad I could provide the final push! :D