Tuesday 15 June 2010

Teaser Tuesday (5)

This is a weekly bookish meme hosted at Should Be Reading.

My two teaser sentences for today are from The Bell Tower of Wyndspelle by Aola Vandergriff. As this is the first time in a long time that I'm reading a book in my mother tongue, I'll translate the two lines myself. So, these are not actual lines from the English version, just my translation. Sorry.

"And then she screamed and the smoke enveloped her body. She called for the spirits of the wind and of the sea." (p. 106 of my version)

2 comments:

Leah said...

You had me at the cover, until I discovered I would not be able to read it in English. Has it been translated?

Irena @ This Miss Loves to Read said...

No, you can read it in English, the original is in English. I just don't have the English version at home, that's all.