Tuesday 9 November 2010

My Guest Review: Hear the Dead Cry by Charlie Price



I wrote a guest review for the wonderful Becky at The Bookette. Becky has a lot of reading to do, so I am helping her by reading some of the books on her list of books to review. You can expect a few of such guest posts in the future. This is a great way of collaboration between bloggers, I think, and we are helping each other this way.

I would like to sincerely thank Becky for asking me to be a guest reviewer on her blog. It is a great honour for me to be able to help such a great reviewer and blogger. Becky writes great, insightful and very professional reviews, and her blog is wonderful. You should definitely check it out!

You can read my review of Hear the Dead Cry by Charlie Price here.

A big thank you to Becky for sending me a copy of the book! She was sent the review copy by Random House Children's Books, so a thank you goes to them as well.

No comments: