I'm very happy to be able to host A GIVEAWAY for Chistoper Meeks' wonderful novel Love at Absolute Zero.
Love at Absolute Zero is about Gunnar Gunderson, a 32-year-old star physicist at the University of Wisconsin. The moment he’s given tenure at the university, he can think of only one thing: finding a wife. His research falters into what happens to matter near absolute zero (−459.67 °F), but he has an instant new plan. To meet his soul mate within three days—that’s what he wants and the time he can carve out—he will use the Scientific Method. Can Gunnar survive his quest?
You can read my review HERE.
THE RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY AND HOW TO ENTER IT:
- the giveaway is international,
- there will be two winners; the winner from the USA/Canada will be able to choose between a physical copy of the book and an e-book, the international winner will receive an e-book,
- the giveaway ends October 6, the winners will be announced October 7,
- to enter the giveaway, simply leave your e-mail address in the response box below,
- you do not have to be a follower of This Miss Loves to Read to participate.