I am signing up for the amazing British Books Challenge 2011 (BBC!) hosted by Becky at The Bookette.
I'm joining the International Friend category, as I am not from the UK, as well as the subcategory The Royal Family, which means I intend to read 12 books by British Authors in 2011. I should tell you there is also a possibility of winning a Crown if you read 50 British books in 2011. Who knows? I might make it there.:) I WILL try to read as many Brit books as possible. But for now, 12 is a great goal.
I intend to read (the list may change as I progress and find great new books):
1. The Amazing Mind of Alice Makin by Alan Shea
2. The Ice Cream Con by Jimmy Docherty
3. Rockoholic by C.J. Skuse
4. Tyme's End by B.R Collins
5. In the Bag by Jim Carrington
6. The Merry Monarch's Wife by Jean Plaidy
7. Sleep, Pale Sister by Joanne Harris
8. Innocent Traitor by Alison Weir
9. The Crimson Rooms by Katharine McMahon
10. The Taste of Sorrow by Jude Morgan
11. Blueeyedboy by Joanne Harris
12. Corrag by Susan Fletcher
13. Drawing with Light by Julia Green
I invite you to join me in this challenge!